- Query that is using SDI version 1.3.8 to connect to Mainframe DB2 using the adapter provided with SDI fails.
- The query returns results outside of Hana, through any query tool.
- Through SDI, a DB2 -495 sqlcode (predictive CPU governor) is returned.
- It looks like SDI is transforming the query.
- Original query uses ADD_DATE function.
- SAP Smart Hana Integration 1.x
- SDI Adapter 1.3.8
- DB2 Mainfraim Adapter
SAP HANA 1.0 smart data integration ; SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition
SDI, LOG_READER_ADAPTER_CAPABILITIES , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.