- When using EPMPATHLINK function in an EPM source report, EPMPATHLINK opens a destination report
- In the context of the destination report, the dimensions which are passed as parameters in EPMPATHLINK function will be grayed out and locked, and can never be unlocked again
- However, customer requires to unlock or change these dimension in the destination report
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) for NetWeaver 10.1
- EPM Add-in SP26 or higher
locked, gray, parameter, target report, flag , KBA , defect , features and functionality , EPM-XLS-FCT , EPM XLS Functions , EPM-BPC-NW-XLS , Report on EPM-XLS* , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.