The following Guided Answers decsion tree will assist you with configuration and troubleshooting of SAML SSO with HANA
Errors investigated in this decision tree are:
- Error 403 - Forbidden error
- Failed to create an instance of Job: Cannot cast class java.util.ArrayList to class java.lang.String
- Connection Failed: the test of the HANA SSO ticket used to log onto the HANA DB has failed.
- Connection Failed: The test of the HANA SSO ticket used to log onto the HANA DB has failed due to: : authentication failed. (FWM 02133)
- Authentication SAMLAuthenticator.cpp(00387): SAML Provide does not exist
- '<hana hostname>' is not valid of the atomic type "xs.anyURL'
- Error in libxmlsec
- Unable to verify XML Signature
- Cannot connect to host <>
- Connection Failed: You must be logged on as Administrator to test the SAML connection (FWM 02135)
- SAP HANA Platform 1.0
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 and 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Anlaysis, edition for Microsoft 4.1 and 4.2
HANA SAML SSO BI Platform Analysis for Office Single Sign On IDP AO decision tree troubleshooting tree flow chart, Guided Answer , KBA , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.