The Available Classes tile is not displaying upcoming Classes. The Self Registration setting is set to 'Yes' on the Class, and the Library with the Class is assigned to the user.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Class (Learning Administration > Learning Activities menu > Classes)
- Mark the Class Self Registration setting to 'Yes'
- Assign a Library to the user
- Add the Item and Class to the same Library
- Login as user and check Available Classes tile
The Available Classes tile will show information when any one of the below conditions are met:
- User is assigned the Item and there is an available Class.
- User must not be already enrolled into a Class
- The Class must be scheduled in the future
- The Item and Class must be associated to the Library the user has access to
- If the user already completed a previous Class of this Item, then the future Classes for the same Item will show in this tile.
SAP Help portal page: Available Classes
Class, Tile, available, not showing, missing, self registration, show up, appear, appearing, Classes, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Class - Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS-TIL , Landing Page and Tiles , How To