- Unable to open a report from SAP BI LaunchPad.
- When trying to modify an existing report created in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, from SAP BI LaunchPad, error message shown.
- When trying to open an existing reprot created in Crystal Reports for Enterprise from designer, the following error displayed:
Unable to Open File
The file that you are attempting to open does not appear to be a Crystal report.
This version of Crystal Reports can only open Crystal Reports "rpt" files. This file is either not a Crystal Reports report or it is corrupted.
- Error appears only for non administrator users
- The users / groups have been given all the necessary rights to folders, applications, etc.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
CR4E, CR4Ent, Add objects to the folder, rights,modify reports , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.