What Permission Controls the Edit and History buttons in the Organizational Information block in People Profile (PP3)?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Employee Central - People Profile 3 - PP3
These buttons are controlled by the Job Information Portlet Permissions, to access the permission screen follow the steps below:
- Admin Center->Manage Permission Roles
- Select the needed role
- Click on Permission button
- Select Employee Central Effective dated entities
- Give the user the permission to "Job Information Actions" and "Edit Link"
Organizational Information PP3 Permissions People Profile , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions (EC Core only) , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , Problem