- Set up a warm standby system
- Initialize standby using dump and load or create standby connection with "Dump Marker"
- After loading dump from an Active Database (ADB) to a Standby Database (SDB)
- From Repserver execute: "resume connection"
- The status of the SDB on the Standby Dataserver (SDS) is assigned "Active/Waiting for Enable Marker"
- RS errorlog displays the following error messages:
- Placing marker in ADS(Active Dataserver).ADS
- Last command(s) to 'ADS.ADB':
- 'begin transaction execute rs_marker @rs_api = 'enable replication from 0 to 944 seq 12202 '
- ERROR #1028 CREATE(SDS.SDB) - /dsiexec.c(476)
- Message from server: Message: 10330, State 1, Severity 14 -- 'EXECUTE permission denied on object rs_marker, database ADB, owner dbo
- CREATE(SDS.SDB) - /dsiexec.c(493)
- Received errors from database 'ADS.ADB'. See logged ct-lib and data server messages for more information.
- WARNING #41041 CREATE(SDS.SDB) - /stdbint.c(1473)
- Failed to connect/execute rs_marker at ADS.ADB Will timeout and keep trying every 60 seconds
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7
- Sybase Replication Server (RS) 15.5
- Sybase Replication Server (RS) 15.6
- SAP Adaptive Server Enerprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enerprise (ASE) 16.0
wsby, warm standby, resync, rs_marker, permission , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.