Report fetching Expired Job requisition details even after applying filters to filter out Expired Job requisition
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Instance> Admin Center> Integration center
- Create report where you want to filter out all Expired Job Requsition
- Based on the entry in Database in RCM Job posting table, Posting Status are saved as a Numeric instead of String value. Hence, you need to apply filter based on below numeric values.
0 - Post Failed;
1 - Posted Success;
2 - Updated Success;
3 - Deleted Success;
4 - Post Pending;
5 - Repost Pending;
6- Repost Success
- Apply a filter with these above numeric value. After applying filters as below, report should only pull requisition details which got posting status as 'Posted Success', 'Updated Success' and 'Repost Success'.
- In the report, you can see that system is pulling even expired job details.
In the database, all the "expired" posting have either status 3 or 1.
The integration center is showing you the "Expired" value because there is a logic in this display. If the end date is in the past, the "Expired" is shown regardless of the actual status in the column POST_END_DATE.
If you want to filter out the expired postings, you need to add another filter, which is "Posting End Date" greater than or equal to "Now".
This will filter out all the non-expired postings.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, Integration Center, Job Posting Status, Postingg End date , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , Problem