- SAP Transportation Management (TM) with integration of ERP orders and deliveries in transportation planning via Order-Based Transportation Requirement (OTR) and Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement (DTR).
- Order-Based Requirement Documents, either created Freight Units (FUs) or directly created Freight Orders (FOs) or Freight Bookings (FBs), created on TM.
- Delivery Proposal sent to ERP from the Order-Based Requirement Document.
- ERP returns confirmation message (OutboundDeliveryBulkConfirmation_In) which informs TM that the delivery creation failed.
- The error message is not displayed when viewing the FUs or FOs/FBs.
- How can one display the delivery failure error messages from the FUs or FOs/FBs?
- SAP Transportation Management 8.x
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
OutboundDeliveryBulkConfirmation_In, OutboundDeliveryBulkCreateRequest_Out, DLV_CREATED_ON, PROC_RESULT_CODE, DLV_CONF_RCVD_ON, BALOG_EXTNO, FU, FO, DTR, OTR, /SCMTMS/APPLOG, INT_TM_ERP, Order-Based FUs with Incomplete Delivery Creation, Order-Based FOs with Incomplete Delivery Creation, Order-Based FUs with Failed Delivery Creation, Order-Based FOs with Failed Delivery Creation , KBA , TM-INT-LI-CS-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.