In the Curriculum Item Status report, the Days Remaining field does not match the item's actual days remaining with respect to the Required Date field.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as Admin
- Under Reports, run the Curriculum Item Status (CSV) report
- Choose a Curricula that has multiple required items with differing Required Dates (Due Dates)
- Note that in the resulting CSV, the Days Remaining field shows the same amount for all Items, regardless of the Items' due dates
This is an expected behavior of the Curriculum Item Status report.
- The Days Remaining in the Curriculum Item Status report is based on the Curricula's expiration date and not the Item's required date.
- The Expiration date is calculated based on the Item that is due the soonest to be sure no Item due dates are missed.
- The Item Status reports will give the breakdown of days remaining for the Items if needed
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, Curriculum Item Status Report CSV, days value, LRN-6554, required date, days remaining , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem