- A Subcontracting Purchase Order is created to purchase a finished product from a subcontractor. In Material Data Tab, under Components, field 'Quantity is fixed' (FMENG) is flagged.
- In MIGO Transaction, a partial goods receipt referenced to this PO, is posted. The quantities of the PO components are adjusted in spite of the 'Quantity is fixed' flag.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP, Version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Purchase Order, Quantity Fixed, Proportion, Change, Goods Receipt, Subcontracting, MIGO, Component Quantity, Adjusted. , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-IM-GR-SC , Subcontracting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.