- Replication of an Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) table containing a "text" column into a Microsoft SQLServer table where that column is defined as "varchar(max)" fails in SAP Replication Server (SRS).
- The replication definition for the table containing the "text" column has been altered during its lifetime.
- No error message is raised in SRS, but the connection immediately shuts down.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) Heterogeneous Edition 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) Option for Microsoft SQL Server 15.7.1
ASE MSSQL, MSSSQL ECDA, DirectConnect, Direct Connect, ODBC, varchar(max), text, repdef , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.