- How to assign an OData service from Local Object ($TMP) to a Transport Request (TR)?
- An OData service is assigned to local package ($TMP). Assigning to a dev package and a Transport Request ends up with service unavailability in the target system. An error message like below might raise when the service is called:
- No service found for namespace /<namespace>/, name <XXXXXXXX>
- Why is the ICF node inactive after transporting a service?
- How to transport an OData service from one SAP Gateway system to another? What is the object list to transport?
SAP Gateway (SAP_GWFND)
local object, assign to package, transport request, not able to transport, TR, howto, why, icf, inactive, not active, node, odata, service , KBA , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.