- "Constant types must be the same for IN predicate" in IDT when refreshing a query.
- "Constant types must be the same for IN predicate" error appears when refreshing a WebI report.
- The same error doesn't persists with single source universe, error pops up only with multi source universe.
- The issue persists with 'Numeric' data type objects only.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence
- Information Design Tool
- Multi Source Universe
constant, types, same, IN, predicate, msu, multi, source, universe, webi, idt, df, data, federator, bi , KBA , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.