When any Interactive Reporting Datasources (/CRMBW/*) is enhanced by adding a new field, for instance, created at or created on, through using the tx.code CRMD_IREW, the added fields are not available and dump DDIC_TYPE_INCONSISTENCY is shown in tx.code RSA3.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement pack
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
Interactive Reporting (IR), CRMD_IREW, CRMD_DHR_DATAOPP, CRMD_DHR_ACTIV, CRMD_DHR_HCOMPL, CRMD_DHR_LEAD, CRMD_DHR_HEADOPP, CRMD_DHR_HSLSORD, CRMD_DHR_HSLSQUO, CRMD_DHR_HSRVORD
CRMD_DHR_HSRVRIP, CRMD_DHR_HSRVRIP, CRMD_DHR_SERVICE, CRMD_DHR_PPMOPP, DT090, DT 090, DDIC_TYPE_INCONSISTENCY, CL_CRM_REPORT_DELTA_HANDLER_R=CP. , KBA , CRM-ANA-OR , Interactive Reporting , BC-DWB-DIC-AC , ABAP Dictionary Activation and Conversion , CRM-BTX-ANA-BW , BW Data Exchange , CRM-ANA-EXT , Extractors , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.