- You run the Tax Update Utility (RPUTXUK0) report for an employee who has a non-indexed personal credit amount in infotype 0462.
- The report applies the indexing factor over the total personal credit amount. The non-indexed amount is not considered.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
PC00_M07_UNTU, P000_M07_TXUP, TD1, TOTCP, TNINP, PA0462, PA0463, P0462, P0463, IFAB0, IFBC0, IFFD0, IFMB0, IFNB0, IFNF0, IFNN0, IFNS0, IFNT0, IFON0, IFPE0, IFQC0, IFSK0, IFYT0, IFZZ0, TXPAB, TXPBC, TXPMB, TXPNB, TXPNF, TXPNN, TXPNS, TXPNT, TXPON, TXPPE, TXPSK, TXPYT, AB, BC, MB, NB, NF, NN, NS, NT, ON, PE, QC, SK, YT, ZZ , KBA , PY-CA , Canada , PA-PA-CA , Canada , PY-CA-CE , Concurrent Employment - Payroll Canada , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.