You build derivation rules in transaction FMDERIVE for field Fund and/or Functional Area.
You run transaction KO88 and you expect that the related business transaction updates PSM-FM tables as per your customizing.
You activate FMDERIVE Trace Tool (based on SAP Note 666322) and run KO88 in test mode; log result screen shows the correct content for field Fund or Functional Area.
When you execute KO88 in real mode, the subsequent FI, CO and PSM documents have incorrect content for field Fund or Functional Area, not considering your derivations.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- PSM-FM Add-On is active (transaction SFW5, EA-PS is on) for this system/client
- You have activated the update of CO Actual Settlement in PSM by customizing SPRO -> Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Actual and Commitment Update/Integration -> Integration -> Integration with Cost and Project Controlling -> Choose Business Transactions for Integration.
FMDERIVE, KO88, Fund, Functional Area, CO, Funds Management, PSM-FM, PSM, settlement, OKO7, settlement profile, order, order type, ko03, KOT2_OPA , KBA , PSM-FM-UP-AD , Account assignment Determination , PSM-FM-UP-CO , CO Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.