- You use Funds Management (PSM-FM) integrated with Materials Management (MM)
- You have recorded Purchase Requisisitions (PRs) or Purchase Orders (POs) commitments in Funds Management successfully. Corresponding records exist in database table FMIOI
- For no apparent reason, sometimes PR or PO commitment records are flagged for deletion, or simply disappear from the database, leading to additional available budget
- This situation is not correct. You need to know why commitments were deleted from FM and how to prevent that
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Funds Management
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- PSM-FM Add-On is active (transaction SFW5, EA-PS is on) for this system/client
LOEKZ, KBA, FMN3N, FMN4N , KBA , PSM-FM-UP-CM , Commitments , PSM-FM-UP , Actual Update and Commitment Update , PSM-FM-UP-AD , Account assignment Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.