- Rep Agent appeared hung, tried:
- To stop/start, did not work
- killed the rep-agent process with force, the process was removed, but it stack traced.
- Reboot server to fix issue.
- Though signal 11 errors were received, the ASE DID NOT go down.
- When restarting the rep agent, the server again gave stack trace and /or timeslice and rep agent started with old truncation marker and still not replicating.
Rep Agent Thread for database 'MY_RSSD' (dbid = 5) terminated abnormally with error. (major 92, minor 10)
timeslice -1501, current process infected at 0x3629609470 (pthread_mutex_lock)
timeslice error: spid 40 exhausted its 'time slice' of 100 milliseconds and additional 'cpu grace time' of 1500 ticks (150000 milliseconds). It has been marked for termination.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL05
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.