- Logon to Replication Server (RS) as the "sa" user.
- Execute a drop connection
drop connection to <Dataserver>.<Database> failed with the following error:
- Msg 37025, Level 12, State 0:Server 'REPSERV':SA permission is required to execute command.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7
- Sybase Replication Server (RS) 15.5 - 15.6
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; Sybase Replication Server 15.5 ; Sybase Replication Server 15.6
Error 37025, grant, sa permission, rs_users , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.