- When an appointment is created in Outlook or Lotus Notes, if the Subject field has more than 40 characters, it is truncated to 40 characters when sent to CRM, as this is maximum file size allowed there. After this synchronization the Subject in the original outlook appointment is aslo truncated to 40 characters.
- Appointments created with Subject field longer than 40 characters in Lotus Notes are Outlook are truncated to 40 charcters on both the Connector and the CRM after synchronization takes place between the systems.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 4.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA ; SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
Shortened, Cut, Abbreviated , KBA , CRM-MW-GWI , Groupware Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.