- When importing the background information, the order inserted into the .csv file is not respected.
- What is the import order when importing the background information?
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
Access your instance:
- Go to: Admin Center;
- Import Extended User Information;
- Select Type of Information: Background Information;
- Select the file;
- Select Additional File Options: Import by re-loading all data with your new changes;
- Click in: Import Extended User Data File.
The data are uploaded at the same time and it is not possible define a specific order.
SucessFactors; Upload the background information; Upload the Personal Information; Live Profile Import; Import order; Wrong order; , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-BGD , Background Elements , LOD-SF-EP-JOB , Scheduled jobs , How To