- After changing basic start date of an order, requirement date is adjusted for a completed component
- Component requirement date is adjusted even though 'Final Issue' indicator is set
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
delivered, confirmed, completed, final issue, iw31, iw32, iw33, scheduling, RESBD-BDTER, CAUFVD-GSTRP, maintenance order, pm order, adjust dates, lead time, component, item, material component , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.