- Refreshing report or data package is quite slow. The refresh triggers multiple processes in SM50 running in parallel.
- You are most likely to see a TIME_OUT dump at program CL_SQL_RESULT_SET.
- SM50 shows the process hanging on program CL_SQL_RESULT_SET or CL_SQL_STATEMENT. If you capture ST12 trace by selecting one of the processes, you can see most of the time occurs to DB side.
- Dbacockpit session monitor shows that process was running on cursor: pin S wait on X.
- If you capture ST12 with the filter of the specific user who runs the report, the trace shows 100% of the time occurs on CL_RSDR_AT_QUERY_HANDLER=>DISPATCH->Wait Async.
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- Oracle Database 188.8.131.52
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
KBA , cl_rsdr_at_query_handler , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , BW-SYS-DB-ORA , BW ORACLE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.