- SAP Transportation Management (TM) used to automatically package product items from Transportation Requirements.
- Freight Unit Building Rule (FUBR) has Advanced Settings > Package Building Profile maintained to use the package builder functionality.
- Packaging product has Stacking Factor > 1 maintained in transaction /SAPAPO/MAT1:
- Freight Unit building generates a FU with a Package Item to hold Products from the Transportation Requirement document. The Package Item is flagged as Non-Stackable Packages:
- Why is a Package with Stacking Factor > 1, meaning the Package may be stacked more than one layer, flagged as non-stackable?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- S/4 HANA 1709+ Embedded TM
TM, PB, FUBR, FU, Pallet Building, PKG, /SCMB/CL_PB, /SCMTMS/CL_FU_BUILDER_OL APPLY_PB_RESULT /SCMB/CL_PB ~ DETERMINE_ITEM_STACKABILITY MAP_PACKAGE_ITEM_ASSIGNMENT , KBA , TM-PLN-FU-FUB , Freight Unit Building , SCM-BAS-PAK-PB , Package Building , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.