- The MDF Export Position File is showing blank in externalName.en_GB column and Position Title column for some users; but in the externalName.defaultValue column of the import, Position Title is available with values.
- Position Sync will not sync with the new values.
SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Import and Export Data > Select the action to perform- "Export Data" > Select Generic Object- "Position" > Export.
- Notice blank values in the externalName.en_GB (or any language), since the position details already can be seen in the employee files customer does position sync with the option English (United Kingdom).
- Even after performing the position sync will only blank values.
- Before syncing the incumbent Title to Position, the system will check whether the title is changed since last sync.
- If the default value of position title is same with current incumbent user title, the sync process will skip this record.
- If you have done a sync before adding the en_GB as additional sync parameter, it is necessary to empty all existing position title and perform sync, then import the new file with the expected/correct values and perform sync with en_GB option checked, if you wish to get it copied to en_GB locale.
position sync, MDF Export, SF, Success Factors, SCM , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-POS , Position Imports, Sync, Tiles etc. , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development all versions