- A print via a PCL Device Type is started. In the Output Device definition, the "Color printer" option is set. However, the print output is in black and white without any color.
Even the output of a list spool (for example: the test Report SHOWCOLO from Transaction SE38) will be printed without color.
- The PCL print data itself sent to the printer does contain the color information commands.
*Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.*
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP ERP 6.0, all releases
- SAP Netweaver, all releases
- SAP S/4HANA on-premise, all releases
- SAP ABAP Platform, all releases
ABAP platform all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP R/3 4.6C ; SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA all versions
KBA , BC-CCM-PRN , Print and Output Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.