After logging to BOC, below error is received:
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.25.00
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BusinessObjects Cloud using e-mail/Password
- Error is displayed
Please create an incident for SAP Support under component LOD-ANA-BI to get this issue investigated.
- Help portal
- SAP Community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, c4p, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, Google, Chrome, memory, BusinessObjects Cloud is down , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem