- Tomcat was configured to run on Port 80. After windows server reboot , users cannot access BI Launchpad / Infoview or CMC
- When accessed through a loadbalancer url, users get 503 error. The service is unavailable.
- On the Tomcat server where web apps are deployed, when tested locally, you get Error HTTP Error 404. Page not found.
- Even Tomcat landing page (root) fails with same 404 error.
- Server was rebooted twice but issue persists.
- Tomcat cache (work folder) was cleared and Tomcat restarted but issue persists.
- IIS and World wide web publishing services were already stopped and disabled.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise 3.x and 4.x
- Windows 2012 R12, CMS SQL Server 2012 (Non-Clustered)
- Apache Tomcat
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
SAPBI 4.x 3.x BI4 Tomcat IIS Microsoft-HTTPAPI/2.0 HTTP 404 Error , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.