- Where are the settings for the Bill Payment and Transfer (BPW) database connection pool size configured
- Where are the Consumer/Corporate Banking (CB) and Business Central (BC) database connection pool size configured.
- Are there other connection pools to be aware of.
- How can the optimal connection pool size be determined for an estimated maximum number of concurrent number of users.
- What are the total number of potential connections across the Omnichannel Banking (OCB) cluster be calculated to ensure that database has enough connections to satisfy the requests from OCB
- Is there any sizing document or formula that helps to assess what the all the OCB connection pool values should be?
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
SAP Online Business Banking 8.3 ; SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
Omnichannel, OCB, Database, Connection, Pool, Sizing , KBA , FS-OCB , SAP Omnichannel Banking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.