When you are:
- creating a task list for a change cycle
- running a Check Cycle Document from a change cycle document
- running a Check Configuration for a task list from the Admin Cockpit->Task list
you can see these errors for non-ABAP systems:
- No TMS system for technical system SID *where SID is for a non-ABAP system*
- Error retrieving information of system from landscape management(LMDB)
- ERROR: No TMS system has been assigned to the technical system <non-ABAP system> Message No.LMDB_APPLICATION032
When creating a Tasklist, the following error shows up:
No source systems defined in system landscape
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Message No. LMDB_APPLICATION032 , KBA , extended system id in sap solution , SV-SMG-LDB , Landscape Management Database (LMDB) , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.