You have set up ERMS on a CRM system using a HANA database. There you want to use ERMS Content Analysis to evaluate the content of inbound e-mails by help of TREX and use the results to automatically process E-Mails. Therefore you have set up a rule policy for context ERMS in the rule modeler in IC_MANAGER business role. In your rules, you either
- use conditions in your rules that involve categories or
- use actions "Auto Prepare" or "Auto Respond" to attach solutions to the E-Mail determined from the Top Scoring Category or detect the language of the inbound E-Mail to ensure that the response E-Mail is sent in the same language.
The rule containing the content analysis conditions or actions are unexpectedly evaluated to false.
When using transaction CRM_ERMS_LOGGING to get further insights, you see following errors:
"Exception in method constructor(CL_CRM_ERMS_XPATH_TAG) : Service CL_CRM_ERMS_ADD2FB_CA failed. TREX error:Error in TREX_DBS_INDEX_EXISTS/Remote communication failure with TREXDEFAULT_REG, function getSchemaName, /Failed to initialize connection to TREXDEFAULT_REG/SQL Statement failed;/[error code =] xpath address:/parts/contentanalysis/part/classification/aspect[@id='ERMS_DEFAULT_SCHEMA']/categories/category xpath value: Rule evaluates to FALSE"
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
on a HANA database
E-Mail Response Management System , KBA , CRM-IC-EMS-RUL , Rule Modeling , BC-TRX , TREX , CRM-IC-EMS-AUT , Automated Rule Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.