- Unable to execute SQL queries using SQLCMD utility using batch script in Program Object.
- The Program Object schedule shows status as 'Success', but the script doesn't perform the expected task.
- SQLCMD is an Microsoft utility used to perform database operations such as insert,update,delete for MS SQL Server using batch file.
- In the batch script log file, "'sqlcmd' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." error will be displayed.
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Windows Server 2012
bat, program object, sqlcmd, schedule, spaces, success, windows, sql server , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.