You are replicating vendors from the ECC system to the SUS sysetm. During the supplier is created in the SUS system repliation program creates a system user with a system generated name and sends out a notification email with the logon data to the email account of the supplier. You would like to deactivate this functionality.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- Supplier Self Services (SUS) all versions
- MM-SUS Scenario vendor replication from MM to SUS
- not valid if ROS registration is used
SAP Supplier Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management all versions
NO_SEND_REG_MAIL, BBP_SUS_BUPA_RELEASE, BBP_SUS_BUPA_CREATE, Make Settings for Business Partners , KBA , SRM-SUS-ADM , Business Partner, User, Customizing , SRM-ROS , Supplier Registration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.