How to add an Attachment Field in the Personal Information Portlet in Employee Central
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Do the following to allow employees to upload attachments:
• Update the Succession Data Model. For more information, see the Employee Central Data Object Tables guide.
• Alternatively, you can enable the HRIS field in the UI:
- Navigate to the Admin Centre.
- In the Tools search field, type Manage Business Configuration.
- On the left side, under Employee Central, select "personalInfo".
- Set the attachment-id field to Enabled.
- Save your settings.
• For both of steps above, enable permissions for the field:
- Navigate to Manage Permission Roles, select the required permission role.
- Select the Permission Button.
- Navigate to the "Employee Central Effective Dated Entities" section.
- Under the "Personal Information" Section, provide the required permissions to the "Attachment" field.
- Carry out the above permission steps for each required permission role.
Note: As the Dependents portlet also has a Personal Info section in its Details pop-up, the attachment field will be also shown there. To disable the Personal Info attachment in the Dependents pop-up, change the settings in the Manage Business Configuration page.
SF, Success factors, EC, SDM , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Data (All Person Data Types) , How To