- What is table conversion? When table conversion happens?
- How to check whether table conversion will be triggered or not before editing a table field?
- The conversion process for cluster table is the same as for transparent table?
- Can I convert cluster table to be transparent?
- Can I unlock a table from conversion in SE14? What will happen if I unlock the table from conversion?
- How to check table entries during BSEG conversion?
- How to do SPDD adjustment for BSEG during upgrade (or EHP installation) to avoid table conversion?
- What changes on cluster table BSEG can trigger table conversion?
- New table QCMBSEG was created after updating Support Package stacks. Why this table exists in our database and how to solve this issue?
- Dump CONVT_NO_NUMBER occurred during table conversion in step 5. How to continue the conversion?
- Dump BCD_FIELD_OVERFLOW occurred during table conversion in step 5. How to continue the conversion?
- Table conversion for table BSEG took very long time during upgrade. What should I do?
- QCM8* tables are found as missing in database in DB02 -> "Missing Table and Indexes". How to handle such objects?
NetWeaver release independent
SAP NetWeaver all versions
table conversion, step 5, se14, upgrade, se11, qcm, qcm8, unlock conversion, bseg conversion, act_upg, bcd_field_overflow, convt_no_number , KBA , BC-DWB-DIC-AC , ABAP Dictionary Activation and Conversion , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.