- "No CMS is configured as an auditor" error after upgrading to BI 4.2 SP3 Patch3
- Auditing is broken and stops working after upgrading to BI 4.2 SP3 Patch3
- The issue only occurs if Auditing events level is set to Custom
- Audit thread utilization goes to 100% when changing the Set Events to Custom also the issue does not appears while setting it on Default.
- CMS logs show the following error message:
|85b4ca23-cfee-5c91-2435-b87abdc721a4|2017 02 14 13:50:02:633|-0800|Information| |==| | |cms_BIPW12R2.CentralManagementServer|10436|9496|| ||||||||||||||||||||||(.\auditsubsystem_impl.cpp:2122) AuditorThread::run - auditing turned off; events will not be collected.
- CMS metrics page shows 0 CMS Auditor ( CMS is still able to successfully establish the connection to Auditing database. )
- Auditing status summary section ( ADS Last Updated On, Auditing Thread Utilization, Last Polling Cycle Duration ) shows blank information
- The issue is reproducible in 4.2 SP2 Patch 7 and on 4.2 SP3 Patch3.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP3 Patch3
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP2 Patch7
- The issue is observed when Auditing is on Sybase SQL Anywhere, MS SQL Server and Oracle. It is most likely to occur on other supported Auditing database as well.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
sp03, patch03, patch04, Audit thread utilization 100%, custom, default, set event to custom, No CMS, configured, auditor , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.