Particular Time Type is not appearing in the Total section on the Time Sheet UI, after being selected and entering the hours, while all others are.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Sheet
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Time Sheet UI of Employee.
- Select New Time Type > Enter Hours > Hours appears in Total Screen on the UI, but the Name of the Time Type does not.
- Select any other Time Type, and the name does appear in Totals section after entering hours:
The display on the right side of time Time Sheet UI is of the 'Time Type Group' (assigned to the Time Valuatios in the Time Recording Profile)and not the selected 'Time Type'.
- Navigate to Manage Data > 'Time Recording Profile' assigned to the employee > Open the Time Valuations and navigate to the Time Type Group using quick card.
- Check if the UI Component field is set to Yes.
3. You need to enter the value as 'Yes' to ensure that the non-zero time valuation results derived from the time type group are displayed on the Time Sheet UI.
Time Type,Time Sheet,Total Section,Time Type Group, Time Sheet UI,UI Component,Time Valuation , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , Problem