- When importing new hires, Time Accounts are not created for some users automatically.
However, when they are added via the New Hire Wizard, it is always creating the time accounts.
- Importing time information for users via job information import, results in some users not getting their time accounts created automatically.
The Account creation automation is set to Automated on the associated time account types.
Assigning the Time information manually on a user's job info create the time account and accrual as expected.
Running the account creation calendar for these imported employees / time information, will create the Time Accounts successfully.
Employee Central, Time Off
Technically the Time Accounts / Accruals are created as part of the job info import post-processing. Here we rely on a framework that is handling events in a publish/subscribe mechanism.
- If there is an issue that accounts are not created for SOME employees that were imported, it is more than likely a case where the events were not processed / delivered.
If the job is triggered and time information post processing is done, it could also happen that time accounts are not saved due to errors for other users in the import file.
For example: If you move a hire date, flexible account validity periods need to be adjusted and there is a time account save error for one user (for example as there is a manual adjustment outside the new validity period) the other accounts are not saved as well.
Here the admin will get an email with the information about errors occurred during time off post processing with reference to the Queue Monitor. Here you find some error information but it is not defined per user.
- If All Time Accounts are not being created via import, there is probably a different issue other than the event processing, and the configuration would need to be checked further.
1. Run an Account creation calendar and this will create Time Accounts for the affected employees.
2. If accruals are missing as well, please run an accrual calendar as a next step
2972820 - Time Accounts are not Getting Created Automatically after Time Profile Assignment
Support Engineers - see internal memo
Time Accounts not created, Import, New Hire Import , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , Problem