- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) with integrated with ERP Orders and Deliveries for Transportation Planning.
- Each Order-Based Transportation Requirement (OTR) generated from ERP orders have more than one Freight Units (FUs).
- The OTRs are not planned in SAP TM. Thus, Delivery Proposals are not sent from Freight Documents such as Freight Orders (FOs) or Freight Bookings (FBs).
- Instead, the unplanned FUs are used to send Delivery Proposals to ERP.
- Business requirement is to consolidate all the FUs for a OTR into a single delivery, or to separate each FU into its own delivery.
- How can one control the consolidation of the FUs into one or many deliveries on ERP?
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
SAP Transportation Management 9.0 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.1 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.2 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.3 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4
TM, ERP, DLV, FOR, DTR, OTR , KBA , TM-INT-LI-CS-DLV , Delivery Creation , TM-INT-LI-CS-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.