When running a BW Query involving Customer Exit Variables the following exception is triggered:
- An exception with the type CX_SY_RANGE_OUT_OF_BOUNDS occurred...
- Part-field access (offset = X, length = X) to a data objects of the size 1 exceeds...
- Program error in class SAPMSSY1 method: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION
Sample screenshot of BEx Analyzer:
This issue can occur in all frontends processing the affected query.
- SAP Business Warehouse Release 7.4
- SAP Business Warehouse Release 7.5
SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5
CX_SY_RANGE_OUT_OF_BOUNDS, customer exit, user exit, variable, UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION, STRING_OFFSET_TOO_LARGE, OFFSET, part-field access, upgrade , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-VAR , Using Variables , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.