- After upgrading to 15.7 the JDBC procedure ’sp_jdbc_getprocedurecolumns’ sometimes starts to renormalization (procupd) and this cause some impact in the environment.
- sp_jdbc_getprocedurecolumns calls seems to be filling sybsystemprocs log segment.
- The system is very slow due to renormalization.
- SDK for SAP ASE 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- jConnect 7.0.7 - jconn4.jar
Deferred compilation, upgrade, procedureColumns, sysprocedures, derived table, renormalize, compatibility_mode, CR791478, 791478, #791478, mda scripts, java, jdbc, jConnect, jconn4, CR791713, 791713, #791713, 822324,CR822324, #822324 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.