- When trying to post the GR document along with excise invoice or excise invoice has been captured separately using J1IEX w.r.t GR document, then tax rates not picked based on document date.
- When trying to post Invoice document using MIRO, posting date is considered by default.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- This is relevant for India Localization or Country India version (CIN) component
V_001_Z, Document date, Posting date, L_EXDAT, GL_GOHEAD-BLDAT, J1I7_USEREXIT_GET_IN_J1IEXGM, 1147512, 619330, FI_TRANS_DATE_DERIVE, Tax determination, Price Date Control, J1IEX, XX-CSC-IN-MM , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , use FI-LOC-MM-IN , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.