When creating a reply with a template in a Ticket, the placeholders for #Employeefirstname# and #Employeelastname# are not working.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Service.
- Select the view Tickets.
- Open Ticket ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Ticket).
- In the section Interactions of the facet Overview click on Compose new E-Mail.
- Click on the Templates hyperlink.
- Select template XYZ (XYZ represents the name of the template), which contains the placeholders.
- Click OK.
The placeholders #Employeefirstname# and #Employeelastname# are not replaced with the Employee data.
The field Employee is empty.
Once the employee is maintained in the field, the information will get pulled and the placeholders will be replaced in the template.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions