How do I check my SSL certificate expiry date for my RMK Career Site?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
IMPORTANT NOTE: After November 19th 2021 customers will have to use the new SSL Certificate tab in Career Site Builder to renew their SSL Certificates. With that in mind, Product Support will no longer be part of the certificate installation and renewal process.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
The below steps are applied for Chrome browser. However, they are similar for other browsers.
- Go to RMK career site and click on the lock button next to the URL in the browser;
- Click on Certificate (Valid);
- Review the certificate expiration date.
From Manage Career site Builder:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Career Site Builder
- Tools > SSL Certificates >
- Check the status that is currently "Installed (in use)
- The validity of the SSL cert is available in Valid from To and Valid From column.
- The number of days before the expiration is also available in the Days to Expiry column.
2231401 - Updated SSL Certificate Renewal process - Recruiting Marketing
SSL, Certificate, RMK, Validity, Expiry, Date, Check, Expiration , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CER , Certificate Renewal, IP Address, Domain , How To