You are implementing Public Sector Management - Funds Management (PSM-FM) subsequently in a live system, and activate EA-PS for that
You start testing PSM-FM features, such as Budgeting and Availability Control (AVC), and experience various symptoms such as (among others):
- Budgeting figures not consistently updated in corresponding tables (FMBDT or FMBDP in S4HANA systems)
- Error FMKU083 'The budget amount is not sufficient for release' occurs while releasing budget, although sufficient budget exists
- Unexplainable Availability Control errors (FMAVC005, FMAVC008, etc) despite of sufficient budget
- Update terminations or dumps in transaction FMBB
- Missing amounts in AVC reporting (transactions FMAVCR01, FMAVCR02 and related ones)
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP S/4HANA 1610 ; SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP S/4HANA 1909 ; SAP S/4HANA Finance 1605 ; SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511 ; SAP Simple Finance add-on 1.0 for SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA ; SAP Simple Finance, on-premise edition 1503 ; SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
FMBDP, FMBDT, FMAVCT, FMIT, KBA missing totals, B1, R1, FMB_B02, FMRP_RW_BUDCON, T800A, GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED , KBA , PSM-FM-BCS , Budget Control System , PSM-FM-UP , Actual Update and Commitment Update , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.