We need to disable 'Make Amendments' from timesheet. Once employee submit timesheet they must not have access to amend it only admins can Make Amendments.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Sheet
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as end-user and go to timesheet for current week submit timesheet.
- After the timesheet is approved you can see Make Amendment button on the right hand side corner.
- Copy the value from the field 'Time Recording Admissibilty' in employee's Job Information portlet.
- Navigate to Admin Tools -> Manage Data -> Time Recroding Admissibility -> Search for the copied value.
- The 'Amendement Allowed' is set to 'Yes'.
You need to change the setting "Amendments Allowed" to No, in case you wish to hide 'Make Amendments' button from the employees.
- This setting is not respected for managers / admins.
- In the case of authorized managers or administrators on behalf of employee, make amendments to an approved time sheets can be done regardless of the editing "Amendments Allowed" settings and earliest possible time entry date defined for the employee.
Make Amendment Time Recording Admissibility Timesheet SuccessFactors Employee Central Hide Show Hidden , KBA , time recording admissibility , timesheet , make amendments , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions