- How to troubleshoot and enable Live Office toolbar?
- This document is collecting the basic troubleshooting steps, that should be tested when you face problems with enabling Live Office add-in.
- The document is a starting point to find Notes/KBAs related to the specific problem.
- Possible symptoms and error messages:
- After installing Live Office add-in, the Live Office toolbar is missing from the Microsoft Office.
- Live Office was installed successfully and was working fine, but now the toolbar is not visible in Microsoft Office.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP Live Office 4.x
- Windows 7 or higher
- Microsoft Office 2010 or higher
live office, liveoffice, menu, toolbar, disappear , display, present, enable_addin, bar , missing, enable_addin.exe, addin, add-in, addon, add-on, plugin, plug-in, not visible, not available, missing, cannot start, crystal_addin_framework.dll, liveoffice_enable_addin.exe, COM add-in, Active Application Add-ins, CrystalOfficeAddins, regsvr32, disabled items , KBA , BI-BIP-LO , Live Office , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.