Create or Alter a JOB from Data Assurance (DA)
- Set CREATE_COL_LOG to true
- Set CREATE_RECON_SCRIPT to true
- There is no SQL reconciliation script generated after JOB run.
- SHOW HISTORY <JOB> command shows that row counts did not match between source and target table
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Data Assurance Option (DA) 15.7.1
CREATE_RECON_SCRIPT, CREATE_COL_LOG, row comparison, SQL script, create job, alter job, ABORT_DIFF_ROW_COUNT. , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.