During creation of a Table Report (adhoc report) there is not data in preview or just the header with an empty column.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Create a Table (Adhoc report) based on Single, Cross or Multidataset domain, add filters and preview - no data returned or missing data.
There are multiple possible causes for this behavior:
- Columns selected have no data
Do the the following steps and if your report returns no data.
- Permissions issues
- You may not have permission to view data in the report you are creating.
- Review your reporting permissions.
- If you are creating a shared report that contains data you do not have access to, you will not be able to preview data when creating the report.
- Preview report before applying filters
- Preview the report prior to adding filters to ensure there is data in each column of the report.
- Check the Data Mapping document to ensure you have selected columns that are being used.
- Remove one column of data at a time from the report and then preview the report after removing each column until you get results returned.
- Filters issue
- Remove filters from the data set to see if records are returned.
- If Data is returned with no filters, there may be no data that matches your filter criteria.
- If rule added in the filter > Check your options when filtering by a rule.
- Column selected has no data
- Add the column you want to filter on to your report and preview the report to see what types of data are included in the column.
- If the report returns no data, then there is no data in the column.
Adhoc Report Empty, Table Report, Report return no data, report blank, report return only header, RBP, Permissions, missing , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem